6631 Main St, Ste 2, Williamsville, NY 14221; (716) 428-5505
We are looking for a “companion” NP. Any specialty, as well as a general practitioner are encouraged to apply. PARTNER TRACK is available. We will assist with credentialing, and with Collaborating Physician contract, if needed. Ideal candidate will bring their own patients to the practice.
- Extensive, at least 5+ years experience in their specialty, or in general practice.
- Excellent bedside manner.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Reciprocate with vacation and holiday coverage, and on-call duties.
- Experience with Medent EMR is preferred but not required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced NP to work independently, sharing overhead, medical assistance and billing service. Set up your own schedule, manage your time off, plan how much time you spend with your patients, all while working in a friendly and supportive environment. Avoid burnout, and enjoy NP job, while maintaining your quality of life.
This is an ideal position for someone who dreamed about starting their own practice, but finds amount of documentation required for this discouraging. A perfect opportunity for a retiring or retired NP, or a mother/father, who would like to devote more time to their families, while maintaining employment, license and certification, and earn extra income.
YOU FINALLY CAN:
- practice responsible and safe medicine at your own pace,
- practice specialty of your choice, or general practice,
- get paid for the amount of work you did,
- plan your working days and hours to create your own flexible schedule,
- choose number of patient visits per day,
- set duration times for your appointments and stay in your comfort zone,
- take time off when you would like to,
- work in a friendly and supportive team with other Nurse Practitioners,
- get support you need from trained and caring staff.
All responses are kept confidential.